- Centralized management of classification codes
- Centralized management of backup calendars
- Automatic categorization of business content (documents, emails, etc.)
- Mechanism and routine for destruction of flexible content that allows for adjustments when necessary
- MGA functionality: Template Management (letter, report, policy, etc.) with automated creation
- MGA functionality: Automated completion of properties (metadata)
- MGA functionality: Auto-completion of service documents with SharePoint content (address, logo, supervisor, project manager, consultant, etc.)
- MGA WEBPart: My recent documents
- MGA WEBPart: My recent documents by category
- MGA WEBPart: Recent documents
- Entirely developed on SharePoint
 Requires Office 2007 version or later
- Avoid undue multiplication of your SharePoint content and keep it from being organized without centralized coordination.
- Empower archivists to control the SharePoint environment and let users collaborate without having to worry about organization.
- Find out at a glance what your colleagues are working on.
- Avoid wasting time updating the content in documents that are already in the SharePoint environment (addresses, supervisors, logos, etc.)
- Avoid wasting time with the wrong document versions.
- Avoid wasting time with the wrong versions of forms.
- Avoid risks linked to the use of outdated policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and diffuse information effectively and on-target using a proven and secure environment.
- Based on best practices, this environment is already preconfigured to ensure rapid and reliable deployment.