- Home page with a wealth of content with direct access to the indicators showing the health of your projects and your personnel.
- Integrated management for loosely- or highly-structured projects
- Adapted to support various approaches, like PMI, Prince2, MSF, SCRUM, SEI-CMMI, AGILE.
- Integration in Microsoft Project (synchronization with SharePoint 2010)
- A number of predefined templates for the management of programs, processes, innovations, portfolios and resources, partners, costs and budgets
- Several report models, in the form of lists, graphics, GANTT, performance indicators and charts
- Measures capacity use for your employees and resources
- Support for individual and team roles
- Entirely developed on SharePoint
- Center for requests and project evaluations or submission of new ideas for continuous improvement or innovation processes
- Various SharePoint colors and themes and personalization of your logo.
- Employee search
- Access to team forms
- Access to team policies and procedures
- With performance charts, you’ll be able to visualize the health of your projects, either alone, by program, by PMO or by portfolio
- Maximize your infrastructure investment: Windows servers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SQL, SharePoint Services, SharePoint server
- Fits nicely with your other SharePoint portals and takes advantage of all your collaborative functions, workflows, and SharePoint documentation management
- All nomenclature is completely personalizable to be adapted to the terminology of your organization
- Low deployment costs
- Find out at a glance what your colleagues are working on.
- Avoid time wasted by using incorrect versions of a document.
- Collaborate and diffuse information efficiently and on-target by using a proven and secure environment
- Based on best practices, this project management center is already preconfigured to allow for quick and reliable deployment.
- Optimized usability requires minimal training.
- Rapid adoption and quick and concrete benefits for your organization.